This recipe is mega easy but it will make you feel like you've created something fancy and complicated, depending on how hot you want it you can add more or less chilli, and make it as cheesy as you want but putting less cheese in seems a bit cray to me...
You will need (to serve one): 85g spaghetti (I used Waitrose gluten free spaghetti but obviously you can use any kind, fusilli pasta also works well), 1 small clove of garlic, 1 small red chilli, 1 courgette, lots of parmesan (if you're veggie make sure to find a parmesan that doesn't use animal rennet), a handful of rocket or spinach and some black pepper.
- Boil a pan of water and cook the spaghetti to the packs instructions.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan, finely chop the garlic and chilli, add to the pan and fry for a few minutes. (After chopping the chilli make sure you don't touch your eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks... I learnt this the hard way)
- Grate the courgette with a cheese grater, whack that in the pan and stir for a few minutes.
- Grate a handful of parmesan and add to the pan. Ladle in some of the water from the pasta and simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce is your desired consistency.
- Drain the spaghetti and stir in to the sauce, then serve on a plate with a handful of rocket/spinach, some(/lots) more parmesan and a sprinkling of black pepper. Enjoy!!!