Thursday, 18 April 2013

Thoughts from Thursday: #1

  • Smoothies for breakfast are mega wicked cool.
  • I started following @everydaysexism on twitter. This shit is so important and you should follow it and make every single male and female in your life follow it as well. It has made me realise all of the harassment myself and my friends get constantly and are so used to we don't even think twice about it. If anyone says anything to you or does anything to you that makes you feel vulnerable, scared or uncomfortable that is harassment and that is not okay. Do not let anyone tell you 'you're overreacting', 'it's just banter' or 'you should be flattered'.
  • I have given myself a spending ban for April, so obviously I'm visiting the Topshop and Asos websites on a daily basis and planning everything I will buy on May 1st.
  • Trying to build up the courage to apply for things that I probably won't get, but definitely won't get if I don't apply.
  • Very much enjoying this video, Go New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment